**Use full strenght color flow to outline pattern.**
- Fill a decorating bag with tip 2 with full strength color flow.
- Touch surface, sqeeze and lift your decorating bag filled with full strength color flow icing and drop icing string to form pattern outline. Stop, touch the surface and pull away. Blend lines using a damp decorators brush softly.
- Let outline dry a few minutes until it crusts.
If using a different outlining color than the filling color, let the outlinign dry for 1-2 hours to prevent bleeding of colors.
**Use thinned color flow (Click here for “Thinning Color Flow” directions)**
- Use a brand new decorating bag (or parchment bag), that means, no whole or coupler.
- Fill the bag with thinned color flow.
- Push the icing to the tip.
- Cut a small opening at the tip of the bag.
- Begin filling along the outlines first and let the icing blend by itself. Do not stop filling before completing the piece.
- Once you finish filling, very quickly push icing to the unfilled edges with a toothpick.
- Pierce bubbles with toothpick.
- Color flow dries very quickly with a shiny pillow effect.
- Let decoration air dry thoroughly at least 48 hrs. If this is used on top of cookies, it will dry overnight.